University of Stirling
The campus-based University of Stirling was founded by Royal Charter in 1967 on the historic Airthrey Estate, close to Bridge of Allan and two miles from the Royal Burgh of Stirling. The University’s location and history make Stirling that bit different from other UK universities. Since 1967 we have grown considerably and we now also have Highland and Western Isles Campuses.
Stirling is ranked 7th in the UK for graduate employability with 96% of our graduates in employment, or further study, within six months of graduating. (Telegraph/HESA, 2015)
Additionally, the University has achieved a 5 star excellence award for Employability. (QS Stars, 2014)
Of the many reasons students come to Stirling, such as academic reputation and research standards, one factor is always cited: the outstanding beauty of the University’s Stirling campus.
Our University has many exchange partners across the world – why not broaden your horizons and spend some of your time studying abroad?
Whatever you decide…
…you can be sure that the University of Stirling offers more than just a well-respected education: we offer a learning experience that will impact positively in all that you pursue.
We have excellent opportunities for international students and also for incoming exchange students who have the option of studying at Stirling for a semester or a year. Additionally, we offer English language and academic preparation courses.
To learn more about our programmes and courses, potential students are invited to our frequent information sessions and events at CDC. For further information, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, give us a call at 03-7660 8950, or stop by to chat with our welcoming staff at our premises. We look forward to meeting you!
CDC Management Development
501 Block F Phileo Damansara 1,
No. 9 Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Opening hours: 09:30 – 19:00
Choose One (40 Credits)
- Research Dissertation
- Entrepreneurial Businss Project
- Consultancy Project
- Leading a Sustainable Organisation (1o Credits)
- Grand Challenges of Corporate Governance (1o Credits)
- Strategic Leadership Development (20 Credits)
- Marketing & Brand Management (10 Credits)
- Entrepreneurial Thinking & Practice (10 Credits)
- Operations & Project Management (10 Credits)
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics (10 Credits)
- Accounting & Financial Management (10 Credits)
- Applied Strategic Management (10 Credits)
- Digital Transformation & Technological Innovation (10 Credits)
- Economic Analysis for Strategists (10 Credits)
- Choose 2 options to customise your MBA (20 Credits)